Things to do on sembreak (Philippines)
1. Go to art exhibit in Robinsons Manila to support my co fine art students who will exhibit their works there.
2. Go to "ENEMY" art show at SM Megamall for another exhibit. One of our professor's work is also there.
3. Go to Ayala Museum to revisit the 43rd Shell National Arts Competition finalist and winning entries.
4. Go to Fort Bonifacio for "The Myth of The Human Body" wherein many human bodies were preserved and exhibited to show how it works and how it changes its form in different motion.
5. Go to National Museum for a friend of mine invited me to go there.
Anyone wants to go?
Hope that all these "things to do list" will be mark as check before next semester